Efficiency and Design
Enjoy the extra space offered by the SW240’s 24.1” 1920×1200 screen size with 16:10 ratio – perfect for professional photographers, or just daily usage. The SW240’s slightly larger size is perfect for viewing two full A4 sized documents side by side, allowing photographers to compare the content at a glance.
True Colours Right Before You
BenQ’s AQCOLOUR Technology brings factory-calibrated and Technicolor Colour certified colours to relive every moment you captured. Elevate your photo-editing workflow with unsurpassed colour accuracy with 99% Adobe RGB colour space. Enjoy the out-of-box brilliant image performance and bring your photography work to life with AQCOLOUR.
Enrich Your Palette with 99% Adobe RGB
See the true colours of nature! Adobe RGB colour space offers a greater range of colour reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in a more realistic colour representation for outdoor and nature photography.
14-bit 3D LUT & Delta E ≦ 2
The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB colour blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable colour reproduction. Having Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB colour spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphics card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings.
Palette Master Element Calibration Software
With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the colour performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
Features & Benefits
- AQCOLOUR technology: 99 percent Adobe RGB coverage, hardware calibration support for accurate colours for photography
- 24.1-inch, 16:10, 1920 x 1200 resolution: The screen ratio is ideal for professional photographers to compare two full A4 pages on the screen
- Hardware calibration with Palette Master Element software: Tune and maintain the colour performance of the monitor at its most optimal state
- Colour mode hotkey: Swiftly switch between 3 preset colour modes without having to press other OSD buttons
- Shading hood: Made specifically for glare reduction in environments where it’s hard to control ambient light