For use with the innovative PermaLux Premium Metal Mounting Solution
PermaLux Image Lamination Film is a highly specialist 3H hard coated, heavy grade PET film. Utilising a non-refractive, glass-like laminate top layer (covered by a PE protection film), the back of the film is coated with a pressure sensitive acid-free adhesive with a quick release liner. The laminate benefits from water resistant and 99% UV protection properties. There are two surface options of high mirror gloss or premium matt. A Curators Anti-Reflective laminate is available on request.
Key Features & Benefits
- Thickness– 0.380mm (380μm micron – including film base, adhesive and liners)
- Thickness– 0.280mm (280 μm micron – film base and adhesive only)
- Coatings-Topped with 3H hard coated clear PET with permanent adhesive layer
- Surface Finishes– option of High Mirror Gloss or Premium Matt
- Primary Features– UV stable (99%), highly scratch resistant