OMNIJET Self-Adhesive Vinyl, available in Glossy or Matt finishes, are pressure-sensitive microporous coated vinyls that provide excellent imaging performance for full-colour graphics in indoor display applications such as posters, displays and graphics.
Designed for use with most major manufacturers, wide format inkjet printer systems using aqueous dye or pigment inks, the glossy vinyl’s instant dry nanoporous coating on a clear aqueous acrylic adhesive backing is removable for up to a year after application and comes with a Kraft paper release liner.
For maximum longevity, it is recommended that the vinyl is laminated. For maximum water and light fastness, the use of pigment inks is recommended.
Features & Benefits
- Microporous imaging layer
- Gloss surface
- Fast drying for ease of handling
- Excellent printing performance with aqueous dye and pigment inks
- Removable pressure-sensitive adhesive up to one year
- Calendered vinyl
- Excellent water fastness with pigment inks